Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending Request to Retired Player's Work Address?

I have a quick question that I wanted to know if anyone has thoughts on. Do you think it is bad form to send a TTM request to a former player's work address, specifically to a law firm? As part of a project, I'm trying to obtain autographs of players who played on a local Single A team and then eventually in the major leagues. When I started the project last spring, I couldn't find an address for one of the guys, Joe Hietpas. A search on Google today shows that he actually graduated from law school last May and is now working in a law firm in St. Louis. I was thinking of sending the request there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

This topic was already brought up back in December:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ost-career-job

Personally, I have no problem with it as long as the former player is cool with signing, which most of them have no problem doing so in their post-playing career.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This topic was already brought up back in December:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ost-career-job

Personally, I have no problem with it as long as the former player is cool with signing, which most of them have no problem doing so in their post-playing career.

Thanks for the heads up! I guess I didn't go far enough into my search and missed that thread. I appreciate the help!