My first autograph pull

I've never hit an autograph in my time collecting. I've got some relics, but today I pulled an auto out of a pack of 2012 Topps Chrome. I've often wondered who the first one would be. Needless to say, I was pretty pumped when I ran across this. I can't wait to get my hands on this thing! I don't know if I should sell it, trade it, or hold on to it. Sorry about the picture size. I'm still getting the hang of posting pics. Thanks.

Attached Images Attached Images

congrats, what a nice 1st pull!
    Babe Ruth Wasn't Alive When Sharpie Markers Were Invented!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Great 1st pull. If you dont collect Bryce Harper I would trade/sell it for something nice to add to your PC.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Great 1st pull. If you dont collect Bryce Harper I would trade/sell it for something nice to add to your PC.
    I haven"t decided what I'm going to do with it yet. I filled out the info to redeem it on the topps website. I hope I get it quicker than 12-15 weeks.

Very cool, better than any autograph I've ever pulled!

Holy crap that is a great first autograph pull. I wouldn't could on getting it quicker than 12-15 weeks though. Most of the time you get stuff slower than getting it quicker with these companies.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I'd say redeem it especially since it's your first. If that was my first auto, I'd keep it for years. I still have my first auto, of Steve Garvey.
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG & 2013 TOPPS UPDATE EMERALDS! 322/330 = 97.5%
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

That's a pretty good first autograph pull!

Congrats! I would definitely keep that one for sentimental reasons.. I still have my first Jim Rice auto I pulled about 12 years ago.
    I collect Red Sox and have a particular interest in Dwight Evans, Manny Ramirez, Dustin Pedroia, David Ortiz, Will Middlebrooks, Xander Bogaerts, Jackie Bradley Jr., and most prospects.

My photobucket: Hidden Content
    PC is NFT and just for show