Results 1 to 10 of 29
02-21-2013, 12:34 AM #1
2012 Panini Totally Certified Football 1/2 Case (6 boxes) Group Break - Team Draft
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: 3/20/13
Configuration: 6 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
- The stunning Freshman Fabric Rookie Cards return with a new micro-etched pattern, oversized jersey swatches and on-card autographs!
- The pioneering Panini HRX Video Trading Cards return with new players and exciting new video footage. Once Again the extremely popular HRX video cards return with autograph versions sequentially numbered to 10 and the 14k Gold autographed 1/1 version.
- Certified Future - features a jersey swatch with an on-card autograph, sequentially numbered to 175. Look for Prime jersey versions, limited to just 49 cards.
- Freshman Fabric Platinum Red Signatures - Large Jersey swatch and on-Card autographs sequentially numbered from 199 to 1. Certified Future Signature Materials - on-card autographs - sequentially numbered to 175 or less.
- Stitches in Time - single, dual, triple and quads swatch versions - sequentially numbered to 199 or less. Team Panini Signature Materials - sequentially numbered to 50 or less.
- 1 On-Card Rookie Autograph
- 1 Other Autograph
- 4 Auto/Memorabilia cards
- 1 Parallel
- 100 Platinum Red - Veterans and Legends
- 100 Freshman Phenoms Autographs - sequentially numbered to 299 or less
- 35 Freshman Fabric On-card Autographs - sequentially numbered to 199 or less
DOWN & DIRTY
Oversized jersey swatch with action photography, sequentially numbered to 299 or less, Look for prime jersey versions sequentially numbered to 49.
STITCHES IN TIME
The NFL's greatest are highlighted in this storied insert. Look for single, dual, triple and quad swatch material versions, sequentially numbered to 199 or less.
Featuring an autograph with micro-etch. Look for Red, Blue, Gold, Green and the 1-of-1 Black versions!
Once again the extremely popular HRX video cards returns with autograph versions sequentially numbered to 10 and the 14k Gold Autographed 1-of-1 versions.
Micro-etch with a oversized jersey swatch with an on-card autograph. Look for Platinum Black 1-of-1 versions.
Featuring a jersey swatch with an on-card autograph, sequentially numbered to 175 or less. Look for prime jersey versions, limited to just 49 cards.
This group break is going to be done as a team draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our team draft order. After we get that order, each member will draft an NFL team based upon the draft order. This product has 6 hits per box, so that is 36 hits in this break. Should any participant not get any hits or rookies/inserts/parallels, I will send something out of my own stash (a relic or autograph) so that everyone at least gets something. Only one copy of each base card will be shipped.
Cards will be divided as follows:
1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.
2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NFL jersey, the card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team.
3. In the event there are multiple players pictured on the card, the card will be randomly given to one of the teams pictured/listed.
4. In the event a redemption is pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.
Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.
The price for each slot is $25 dlvd in the US and $30 dlvd outside of the US . This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.
People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.
There is a limit of eight (8) slots per member.
Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), that will be considered a confirmation of the trade. I will post the trade with payment information inside. IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of group break selling out. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots and negative feedback will be given. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!
If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.
I reserve the right to pick on your behalf should a pick not be made within 24 hours. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/cardsbythebox
02-21-2013, 04:52 AM #2
i'll take spot 7
02-21-2013, 11:28 AM #3
Sure Spot 24 please. ThanksLooking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies.05-06 UD Series1-201-06-07-12-15-18-22-24-25-26-28-30-31-32-35-37-40 Series2-443-75-87
02-21-2013, 08:06 PM #4
Awesome! Slot #17 please.
02-26-2013, 12:29 AM #5
I think I'm going to wait until there is some more interest before committing to a spot.
03-02-2013, 02:05 PM #6
2012 Panini Totally Certified
I'll take Spot 13
Last edited by RG310; 03-02-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: change messae
03-29-2013, 07:36 AM #7
I've never done a group case break so I think I will try one. I will take slots 1 and 3.
03-29-2013, 11:42 AM #8
I would be in for 2 slots. 9 and 22.Collecting Brian Dawkins, Chuck Bednarik, or any Eagle not named Vick.
Please bear with me in typos and bad punctuation. I have fat fingers and a small phone to work with.
My Bucket: Hidden Content
03-29-2013, 01:11 PM #9
16 pleaseSorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
Photo BucketHidden Content
04-01-2013, 06:36 PM #10