Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ill take spot 11
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

also, is this 2012 or 2013? the title says 2012 but release date is 2013
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

It's 2012. Panini is still releasing 2012 products in 2013.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Anyone else?
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Looks like this isn't getting any more traction. Right now, there is ten spots taken. What we can do is do a 2 box break and each slot gets 3 teams. I will take the two leftover teams. Thoughts?

I would be alright with that if we can't fill the half case.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I would rather put the money and go in another group break but If everyone else is in I will be too.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Only heard back from two people so far. Another option is I can scrap the 1/2 case and use some boxes towards a mixed box group break consisting of Totally Certified, Playbook and Topps Valor.

I am good with both ideas... I do like the idea of having more teams
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Well, I can still do this with the 2 box/3 team option and still have enough boxes to put toward the mixed lot break.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast