Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Interested in the Topps Platinum Green Ridley Auto, Limited Jaquizz Rodgers Auto, Certified Ridley Jersey/Auto, Finest Cobb Jersey/Auto, Ravens Quad Patch, Flacco Dual PAtch and Megatron Certified Patch. LMK if you can use anything from me. Thanks
    Didn't really see anything I was interested in. Thanks for the reply tho
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Well back up for some looks and replies ...
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

I never got an answer. I added some thing to my bucket. LMK if you like anything for the Locker.
    Thanks
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    I never got an answer. I added some thing to my bucket. LMK if you like anything for the Locker.
    Thanks
    You were the first one I answered. I didn't see anything then. Not sure what you added tho. When I click the link its not loading for me now

Oh im sorry man. I added like 40 autos & gu. also check my incoming section.

http://www.abovetherimcd.wix.com/chazsportscards
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Oh im sorry man. I added like 40 autos & gu. also check my incoming section.

http://www.abovetherimcd.wix.com/chazsportscards
    Not sure what's up but for some reason it won't load when I click the link. I even tried restarting my computer

Revis Patch Auto

Let me know

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Click on Available:

Hidden Content

Like the Jacquizz Rodgers Limited AU and the Jonathan Baldwin Gold Standard AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12