Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jets To Try To Trade Tebow

In the hopes of finding one team that thinks it can't live without Tim Tebow, the New York Jets are going to hold off cutting the controversial quarterback as long as possible.
    Offseason Forecast: Jets
    With the offseason under way, Around The League examines what's next for all 32 teams. Dan Hanzus breaks down the Jets. More ...

The Jets will shop Tebow at the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine this weekend, ESPN New York's Rich Cimini reported Wednesday.

Trades cannot be made until the league year begins on March 12, so the Jets have about two-and-a-half weeks to hold out for a partner.

The Jets gave up a fourth- and sixth-round pick for Tebow and a seventh-rounder last offseason. They'd be lucky to get that sixth-rounder back for him now.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...bow-at-combine

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I feel really bad for him. He's a good dude (by all appearances), and I think he just wants to play.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

what a disaster that franchise is.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Any general manager who trades anything more than an extra value meal for tebow needs to not only be fired buy never hold a front office job again.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I can see a few teams being interested. If I was GM of the Browns, Jags or Raiders I would be interested.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Someone should just take Tebow and run the Read Option offense and lets see who can Read better next season! Like R.Wilson, C. Kaepernick, and RG3!
    Also check out my ebay by clicking my ebay name!
    Hidden Content

Why trade for a QB who can't throw the ball and will be cut anyways?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Any general manager who trades anything more than an extra value meal for tebow needs to not only be fired buy never hold a front office job again.
    Wow, I can see your not just wrong when it comes to politics.

The past is in the past, and that same past will repeat itself. The NFL is not the place for good people. Instead, the NFL is a place for good players. There are already enough quarterbacks in the NFL that serve no purpose. If I were looking for a QB to work with I would choose one that had skills. Where skills are present there can be improvement, but you can not improve what does not exist. Tim Tebow needs to be cut as a QB, and not resigned as a QB. However, he might make a nice FB.

-Robert Lewis

The bad thing is that this past season did no good to him. Plus, he is not even close to being a decent QB. He needs to find some other position and hope for the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast