Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hudda123's Items on eBay

Restoring My Faith In Humanity

As some of you know, I've had some bad luck with some dishonest people over the last few months (2013 has been really bad) so I figured I would share a feel good story.

So I made an ebay sale when 2012 KO came out, shipped the same day as I received payment (as I usually do) and received feedback a week later....business as usual right?

I got a ebay message from the buyer a month later saying that he posted the feedback in error and he still hadn't received the cards. I didn't really know what to think of it but I just found another copy of the cards and shipped him replacements....got a message a week later saying that the replacements were received and that was that.

Here we are (8?) months later.....I get an email from the buyer saying my packaged FINALLY arrived and he wants to return the cards to me! How cool is that? After all this time, he could have EASILY just kept the cards but this guy was honest, contacted me, and wanted to make it right.

Just a little reminder that there are a good number of honest people out there

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to hear brother! There are some good peeps out there and I'm glad you're getting the extras back. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See maniachi123's Items on eBay

Cool story!

BANNED

Country

Haha nice bro, can I ask what it is?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hudda123's Items on eBay

Haha nice bro, can I ask what it is?

I don't even remember to be honest with you. I think the biggest card was a 2012 KO Wandy Full Contact (Got $50 in auction)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (21) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See fdgowin's Items on eBay

Even though I believe that people are basically, it's nice to hear that belief reinforced!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See youngdiehl's Items on eBay

Thanks for sharing hudda!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had cards never come once and buddy refunded me a month o 2 later package came in and I re paid for them and that was that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (50)
    Country
    See beatclub112's Items on eBay

That is really nice to hear.

SCF Rewards
    Country

glad to hear that!