Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Share some books to read?

I have picked up the habit of reading. Pretty much some everyday. Have knocked out 4 books recently. The latest is around 500 pages. See it in link below.

I simply like to expand my knowledge and horizons. While spiritual/Jesus books are my main interest right now, I'm opening up to other themes. Have the Tom Brady TB12 Method right here to my side as a next alternative and have 4 Joyce Meyer ones on the way from eBay.

Feel free to mention reading that you like or recommend to partake in, for me or others.

Thanks much.

https://imgur.com/gallery/l9c9h
    Last edited by bangsportscards; 12-29-2017 at 01:04 AM.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

By the way, why is my avatar side ways? Must be the size of the picture taken? Rotated it one time to the left to see if it would correct to straight up and down but no go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-29-2017 at 11:15 AM. Reason: adding info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't know if you have read them or not but I'd recommend Animal Farm and 1984 to anybody looking to read a good book or two
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Don't know if you have read them or not but I'd recommend Animal Farm and 1984 to anybody looking to read a good book or two

Thanks. Will be following the thread. Have a few books on standby :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The best book I've ever read other than the Bible is, "The Martyr's Mirror".

My favorite fiction books are 1984 by Orwell and "Crime and Punishment" by Dostoyevsky ... I also love "Brave New World" by Huxley.

I could literally read ALL of the above four books above on an annual basis!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

the last book I read was A Matter of Inches: How I Survived in the Crease and Beyond by former Sabre Clint Malarchuk... i'm not an avid reader but I could not put it down. Part of it was he was a former Sabre and part of it is his story

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Two sports-related books:

The Boys of Winter discusses each individual player from the men's 1980 U.S. Olympic Ice Hockey team, and connects their upbringings and lives to the unforgettable tournament and their gold-medal victory.

The Big Show features photography of the legendary Charles M. Conlon, and shares the stories of many lesser-known baseball players of the Golden Era.
    My trading card blog: Hidden Content

My merch store: Hidden Content

My custom card store on eBay: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

The Boys of Winter discusses each individual player from the men's 1980 U.S. Olympic Ice Hockey team, and connects their upbringings and lives to the unforgettable tournament and their gold-medal victory.

I need to find this!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers New Orleans Saints

My favorite book is Coming Back Stronger: Unleashing the Hidden Power of Adversity by Drew Brees. HIGHLY MOTIVATIONAL!!
    Hidden Content

Let's make some deals! Cash is King, but may trade...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast