Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 packs of totally certified. I see green 2nd day in a row

Auto's
    malcom Lee
    Miles Plumlee red

Peja Stojakovic looks to be 4 clr patch 3/5.

Staying with basketball since that's where my big pulls have been from.

img252.jpg
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

2. SCC Holiday 2016
    Congrats on the Peja!
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!
    I NO LONGER COLLECT OR SUPPORT KEVIN DURANT! HE IS THE ONE EX-THUNDER PLAYER I WILL NO LONGER TAKE CARDS OF!

thanks bro. I hit the Blake Griffin yesterday.Then a Kyrie auto the day before. Sticking to hoops all the way lol. Football has been a bummer lately
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Nice patch....guess they have to go with whatever they have in inventory. Otherwise, the decision to include Peja in the set in a uniform other than the Kings or Mavs is strange.

I would have liked the card in his kings uni as well. I am not going to complain since these greens sell for stupid money
    Hidden Content

sick peja...u pull any jeff teague base in there?
    Currently shipping to US only.

no but I did hit a auto of his brother lol
    Hidden Content

nice !!!
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

thnaks - sticking with hoops. Its my product and I hit better from it. I bought 8 packs 20 a pack 1 box and 2 packs is what it comes out to being. Hit a Kyrie, Blake and Peja. Opened contenders football and prizm and got killed lol.
    Hidden Content

Are you selling the Peja?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast