Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT: 2008-09 Topps Co-Signers Westbrook/Love 1/1 Auto RC

Got this sick 1/1 card up for trade, looking for other high end rookies from all sports.

Cheers Jason
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

interested depending on the value you have on it. CMB and lmk
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

ttt
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

I am intersted, LMK what you value it at? I have a ton nott scanned so LMK what you would be looking for in return.

pm sent

pm me a price on it. I am very interested.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

pm sent

ttt

ttt

cmb!
    CMB: Hidden Content

Collecting Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, John Wall, Rudy Gay

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast