Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eBay Bucks Program Ending in Canada

Lame. Just got this in my email box.

After reviewing the eBay Bucks Rewards Program, we have made the difficult decision to end the Program in Canada. We want to thank you for participating in the Program and being a valued member of our community.
    You'll continue to earn eBay Bucks until March 31, and in early April you'll receive your final Certificate, which will expire after 30 days.
    Again, thank you—we have appreciated your membership and hope you have found it rewarding. If you have any questions about the eBay Bucks closure in Canada, please feel free to visit our frequently asked questions page.
    Sincerely,
    eBay Bucks Team
    Fun while it lasted!

Any of our American friends receive a similar notice about the program down there?
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    sucks
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Disappointing that they didn't give any reason for it. I wonder how much the program ate into the company's profits.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Still good here! That sucks for you guys I usually get around $10-$20 every time. Thats a nice amount to loose out on.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

American ebayer here......no emails about that yet...
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    I collect Autos of players from the Minnesota Wild past and present that I don't have-----looking for one from every player..
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content ...and 11-12 Pinnacle

Somebody in ebay needs to explain to me why this is being removed in Canada only. I pay all my auctions in US Funds, so what's the difference ?
    Tavares Autos ONLY
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm pretty disappointed in this as well, I only realized this program existed about a week ago... guess it was fun while it lasted...

-Pam

Here's what is about to happen on eBay within one year.

No Listing Fees on Auctions, other than Real Estate and eBay Motors, probably capped at $200.00 Auction Starting Price

However, expect Auction Commissions to go from 9% to 12%. This will effectively allow eBay to make 1% more on all auction items.

This is my opinion of what is coming down the pike.

Here's what is about to happen on eBay within one year.

No Listing Fees on Auctions, other than Real Estate and eBay Motors, probably capped at $200.00 Auction Starting Price

However, expect Auction Commissions to go from 9% to 12%. This will effectively allow eBay to make 1% more on all auction items.

This is my opinion of what is coming down the pike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast