Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

eBay Bucks Program Ending in Canada

Lame. Just got this in my email box.

After reviewing the eBay Bucks Rewards Program, we have made the difficult decision to end the Program in Canada. We want to thank you for participating in the Program and being a valued member of our community.
    You'll continue to earn eBay Bucks until March 31, and in early April you'll receive your final Certificate, which will expire after 30 days.
    Again, thank you—we have appreciated your membership and hope you have found it rewarding. If you have any questions about the eBay Bucks closure in Canada, please feel free to visit our frequently asked questions page.
    Sincerely,
    eBay Bucks Team

Fun while it lasted!

Any of our American friends receive a similar notice about the program down there?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

sucks

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Disappointing that they didn't give any reason for it. I wonder how much the program ate into the company's profits.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

So we open a US based account now ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Still good here! That sucks for you guys I usually get around $10-$20 every time. Thats a nice amount to loose out on.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

American ebayer here......no emails about that yet...
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    Looking for JONAS BRODIN cards I need........also any YG's I need from various years
    Collecting 11-12 Contenders NHL INK GOLD
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

Somebody in ebay needs to explain to me why this is being removed in Canada only. I pay all my auctions in US Funds, so what's the difference ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty disappointed in this as well, I only realized this program existed about a week ago... guess it was fun while it lasted...

-Pam

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Here's what is about to happen on eBay within one year.

No Listing Fees on Auctions, other than Real Estate and eBay Motors, probably capped at $200.00 Auction Starting Price

However, expect Auction Commissions to go from 9% to 12%. This will effectively allow eBay to make 1% more on all auction items.

This is my opinion of what is coming down the pike.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Here's what is about to happen on eBay within one year.

No Listing Fees on Auctions, other than Real Estate and eBay Motors, probably capped at $200.00 Auction Starting Price

However, expect Auction Commissions to go from 9% to 12%. This will effectively allow eBay to make 1% more on all auction items.

This is my opinion of what is coming down the pike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast