Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    New member - Veteran trader

    How ya'll doin? I'll get right to the point... I'm interested in almost all Cowboys cards past and present. I am also currently collecting the 2012 Topps Captain Patch set. I also collect Matt Ryan cards, Joe Montana, John Elway and many HOF'ers. Here is a list of Capt Patch cards I need to complete the set. Please be patient with my response time as I get used to the ins and outs of the site.

    NCA
    -AJH A.J. Hawk
    -AR Aaron Rodgers
    -CB Champ Bailey
    -CW Charles Woodson
    -DB Drew Brees
    -EM Eli Manning
    -JW Jason Witten
    -LF Larry Fitzgerald
    -MH Matt Hasselback
    -MJD Maurice Jones-Drew
    -SM Santana Moss
    -SS Steve Smith
    -TR Tony Romo
    -WM Willis McGahee

    Here's my bucket... http://s1288.beta.photobucket.com/us...plets/library/
    Last edited by 90sTriplets; 02-25-2013 at 04:44 PM.

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2
    cmn for your T Smith auto
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  4. #3
    Welcome to the forum.

    Would you check my bucket for the two Jake Locker GU?

    http://abovetherimcd.wix.com/chazsportscards
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  5. #4
    Lets do a trade...I need all of these, please check my tradelist!

    2011 topps gold randy moss
    2011 topps gold ryan fitzpatrick
    2011 topps gold steve johnson
    2011 topps gold roy helu jr
    2011 topps gold jordan cameron
    2011 topps chrome xfractor stevan ridley
    2011 topps chrome xfractor greg mcelroy
    2012 topps gold detroit lions
    2012 topps gold nate burleson
    2012 topps gold carlos dunlap
    prime signatures prime proof brian hartline /99
    2008 donruss elite zoning commission ronnie brown /800
    reggie bush crown royale /100
    bj cunningham donruss elite /799

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    cmn for your T Smith auto
    I like your Dwayne Bowe Sterling RC Auto. Couldn't find it on Beckett. What value do you put on it?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

    Would you check my bucket for the two Jake Locker GU?

    http://abovetherimcd.wix.com/chazsportscards
    The only ones I'm interested in are Prestige Ryan/Jones/White GU, R&S D.Ware Pennant, and Preminence Auto Brock Osweiler. I would do those 3 for the Locker TTT.

  8. #7
    I will pass. Thanks
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  9. #8
    Hey
    I have a Michael Irvin jersey card #/150 for trade. Are you interested?

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Hey
    I have a Michael Irvin jersey card #/150 for trade. Are you interested?
    Yes. Which card is it?

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    Lets do a trade...I need all of these, please check my tradelist!

    2011 topps gold randy moss
    2011 topps gold ryan fitzpatrick
    2011 topps gold steve johnson
    2011 topps gold roy helu jr
    2011 topps gold jordan cameron
    2011 topps chrome xfractor stevan ridley
    2011 topps chrome xfractor greg mcelroy
    2012 topps gold detroit lions
    2012 topps gold nate burleson
    2012 topps gold carlos dunlap
    prime signatures prime proof brian hartline /99
    2008 donruss elite zoning commission ronnie brown /800
    reggie bush crown royale /100
    bj cunningham donruss elite /799
    Sorry I'm not seeing anything I could use right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •