Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

2010-11 ITG Enshrined...worth it?

I'm looking at a box of 2010-11 ITG Enshrined for $110. There are some cards in this set I wouldn't mind in my PC, but if I don't hit one, how is the average return on a box, if anyone knows. I don't mind losing some, but is it completely pointless or can you get some back?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

A 5 pack box for $110? Or a single pack for $110? If it's the latter then NO, not good. The average return is not the greatest.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

I didnt do bad with the boxes I opened, HOWEVER it was right when the product came out. So we all know prices drop after time. There are still some amazing cards in the product and a lot of 1/1 vintage pieces that have not been pulled. I like this product better than others at the same price point.
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

For a 5-pack box? For sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

If you can get a 5 pack box for $110, absolutely it's worth it. Let me know where and I'll take 2.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

a single box at 110 is a terrible price. A 5 pack box at 110, tell me where, and I will take 3!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Clouts'n'Chara had listed 5 pack boxes of Enshrined for $109.99. I sent a message confirming they are the 5 pack boxes and received the reply that it was a listing error and they are 1 pack boxes.

This is about the fourth time I've found a listing error that turns a good deal into a pile of crap at CnC. I'm not outright accusing them of bait and switch, because it's possible the employ a blindfolded monkey to input their listings, but I think I'm done buying from them. It's too bad, because they have great shipping rates.

BANNED

Country

Clouts'n'Chara had listed 5 pack boxes of Enshrined for $109.99. I sent a message confirming they are the 5 pack boxes and received the reply that it was a listing error and they are 1 pack boxes.

This is about the fourth time I've found a listing error that turns a good deal into a pile of crap at CnC. I'm not outright accusing them of bait and switch, because it's possible the employ a blindfolded monkey to input their listings, but I think I'm done buying from them. It's too bad, because they have great shipping rates.

I'm not surprised now that we know who it is.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well, I'm seeing a single box at about $60 everywhere else. They are charging $110. I find I pay about $9 s/h at CnC and $30 at D&A
    That's still $119 vs $90

Kind of like paying $20+FREE SHIPPING instead of $2+$2shipping on ebay.