Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BEARS FANS?!? 2 Real nice patch autos FS! Butkus & Urlacher

Well I'm needing to move 2 of my nicest cards in my PC :/ both /10!! looking for $225 dlvd for the pair. Please post/pm if interested! Thanks for looking

1/10

10/10
    Looking for ANY year Gridiron Kings Patch Autos!!!

Sick cards. Wish I had the money.
    Hidden Content
    WTTF Bears autos and patches & NFL McFarlanes
    Due to my job and kids, i ship when i can within a week of trade confirmed. (normally the next day)

Thanks bud! These are the biggest part of my GK PC, but an unfortunate event is making me put these up. I hope to make some other sales to where I don't have no move these, but we shall see. If I had to move them, I'd love to see them go to a big Bears fan

I am not a big Bears fan, I am a HUGE Bears fan ;)
    If I could afford them, I would buy them. I hope you come up with funds another way and end up not selling them. I would hate to see you sell them and then they end up on ebay in a week.
    Hidden Content
    WTTF Bears autos and patches & NFL McFarlanes
    Due to my job and kids, i ship when i can within a week of trade confirmed. (normally the next day)

Oh I know! Theres alot of huge Bears fans, so hopefully these will end up in a good home if they move

If I wasn't going away next weekend they would be mine good luck with sale

Thanks!! Two beauties just waiting for a nice home

Looking to trade and some cash for them? CMB, I only need the Butkus for my PC. It would never leave my PC I promise. LMK, thanks.
    Super Collecting Bo Jackson, Greg Salas, and Rod Streater. Collecting Mike Alstott (RC's I dont have, GU, patches, & autos only), Jordan Shipley (auto's only) Any Chicago Bears auto in Bears uniform I dont already have, UT Longhorns RC autos in UT Uniform I dont have.
    Hidden Content

JD4short-maybe they'll still be available when you come back? :)

34Bo-I'm mainly just trying to sell, but I'll dig thru your bucket again today and double check to see if there's anything I like.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBLup View Post
    JD4short-maybe they'll still be available when you come back? :)

34Bo-I'm mainly just trying to sell, but I'll dig thru your bucket again today and double check to see if there's anything I like.
    Cool LMK either way. Thanks.
    Super Collecting Bo Jackson, Greg Salas, and Rod Streater. Collecting Mike Alstott (RC's I dont have, GU, patches, & autos only), Jordan Shipley (auto's only) Any Chicago Bears auto in Bears uniform I dont already have, UT Longhorns RC autos in UT Uniform I dont have.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast