Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bucket Up for Sale I'm Downsizing to PC Only

Hey All,

I've met plenty and made plenty of great deals here, not looking to fire sell but looking to sell off everything except PC...

Most of the PC can be had too, except for Super Bowl Winning QB Rookie Contenders and 500 HR Club.... If you want to to know a "lot price" make an offer based on folder not looking to do that...

PM or post what you like I'll get back to you :

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/...4mvp/PC%20HTG/

Zach
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Bump anybody??
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands

Like the Ridley auto McFadden auto and Rogers RC. Pm prices please
    Always buying NON-Presspass/Sage/Hit/Aspire/Leaf autos and Gu'd for 75 cents ea dlvd. Any sz lot
    Looking for numbrd cards where number is the players jsy number Ex: Andrew Luck 12/199
    Hidden Content BUCKET
    Hidden Content TRADELIST

PM coming
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

heyoooo azlatin pm me with which im a lil confused
    Hidden Content

I like the RG3 Elite Auto.... PM me what you are looking to get for that?
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

Hidden Content

Price on Matt Ryan sp authentic 1 color? Lmk thank you in advance.

I'll take a price on the Santo and/or Brock.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

I'll take a price on the luck elite auto, cano auto, and jeter auto individually and together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast