Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About a box of elite

Picked up some packs yesterday and today. Probably bought just under a box. I got a Tristan Thompson auto, a Marcus Morris redemption, a Jeremy pargo auto, and a Kevin Murphy auto. And this.

anybody want the random bums? I'm keeping the Russell. :)
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for high end WWE/TNA/Wrestling etc. and University of Louisville football and basketball.
    As a general rule, I don't sell my cards. I am always open to trading and I will buy from other members.

i could use the thompson auto. cmb pls. thanks

-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

I don't really see anything comprable in value that I like, but cmb on the shaq auto if you want.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for high end WWE/TNA/Wrestling etc. and University of Louisville football and basketball.
    As a general rule, I don't sell my cards. I am always open to trading and I will buy from other members.

I could use the Tristan auto also. LMK if you see anything for it Thanks.
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

interested in the Morris redemption.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Great Russell auto!
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Interested in the Thompson.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

Pm sent.
    Hidden Content

I would be interested in the base rookies /599 that you pulled. I am going to make a run at the set.

I'd be interested in any base of bosh, lbj, rudy gay, and durant
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast