Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTTF Cam Newton's

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTTF Cam Newton's

My attempt at a Cam Newton collector has been an expensive one. However, I have had help from many of you out there and I thank you. Still looking to complete my 2011 Rainbow, still need Red, Gold, and Crystal Atomic. Unfortunately I feel as if ebay is the place to grab those. However, I know there are still cards of his I do not have. If the trade is right I do not mind trading a game used or an auto. If you are looking for Andrew Luck or RG3, I do not have many of them at all. In fact, I probably have the same base cards of them like everyone else. One last thing, my collection of cards starts from last year and is current. I apologize in advance for not having Rodgers, Peterson, etc..RC's. (Please no Sage,Hit, or Press Pass)

Thank you to all

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 11betts10's Items on eBay

Do you need any of these
    SP Authentic RC
    Bowman Chrome RC BCR-3

I also collect him just got doubles of these ones

SCF Rewards
    Country

Appreciate the response. I do have both. In fact, here is a link to my collection if you want to take a look.

http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/us...%20Newton%20PC

Do you need any of these
    SP Authentic RC
    Bowman Chrome RC BCR-3

I also collect him just got doubles of these ones

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 11betts10's Items on eBay

Nice stuff man, I like your 2011 chromes, I was actually thinking about doing his 2012 rainbow I have his sepia, base, refractor, and purple, I may get to it. Once I get some pics of my stuff I'll have to send you a link. Keep it up man

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff man, I like your 2011 chromes, I was actually thinking about doing his 2012 rainbow I have his sepia, base, refractor, and purple, I may get to it. Once I get some pics of my stuff I'll have to send you a link. Keep it up man

It's funny cause I have the pink and orange from this years chrome. Still on the fence for completing that rainbow, although I most likely will. Please keep me posted once your link is complete. Thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey!! If Ya Wanna Make A Small PWE Trade I Have This Insert If Ya Need It.

'12 Topps Magic "Charismatic Combos" #CC-NS Cam Newton/Steve Smith

LMK & Would Take Really Any Nicer Insert Of A Star Player That Would Make Good Tradebait So If Ya Need It Just Pick Me Out A Card Of Your Choice & Post Us Up A Trade.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John,

Sorry it took me a while to respond, but will a 2012 Certified #/250 of Eli Manning work?

Thanks,
    Carlos

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Carlos!! DEAL!! Post Us Up A Trade My Friend.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

check me, got a whole folder of cam stuff.

Country
    See hoosierdaddy212247's Items on eBay

I have 2012 score complete players? do you have a list of inserts? I would like to get a 2012 topps chrome camo that I don't have...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast