Post First Look: 2013 Topps Finest baseball cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/02/...aseball-cards/

Topps has an anniversary to celebrate this year and it’s doing so in 2013 Finest, the 20th anniversary edition of the line that marked the birth of the Refractor.

Set to arrive on Aug. 14, Finest will include two six-pack mini boxes per box of this with one on-card autographed Rookie Card Refractor and one autographed Jumbo Relic found inside.

Also inside? Designs from 1993 and other memorable releases from Finest’s past.

The base set will consist of 100 cards, each with 12 parallels — standard Refractor, Xfractor, Green (/199), Orange (/99), Gold (/50), Red (/25), Atomic (/5) and 1/1 Superfractor and printing plates. Topps did not release a preliminary checklist for this product.

Up first will be the 1993 Finest inserts which bring back the original design for one more run. The Refractor versions of this one will be limited to just 25 copies. Also to be found are All-Star Finest inserts with Refractors limited to 10 and autographed Refractors limited to just five copies.

Autographed Rookies will have standard versions along with 11 parallels — Xfractors (/149), Green (/125), Orange (/99), Gold (/50), Red (/25), Atomic (/5) and 1/1 SuperFractors and printing plates.

Autographed jumbo Relics will include an oversized swatch and also have 11 parallels — same shades and quantities. A list of signers was not released.

There also will be triple autos to be found, while diecut fans will get their fix with Finest Prodigies Refractors. They also will have a 1/1 Superfractor and autographed versions limited to 10 or fewer copies.

With the anniversary, there will be autographed buyback cards limited to just five copies along with jumbo box-toppers, too. Collectors should also be on the lookout for rookie redemptions for autos limited to just 100 copies as well as Hot Boxes that are loaded with Refractors in the 1993 Finest design.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I really like the design. Gives it a new but old time look. Hope Justin Upton is in the set so I will have some cards to chase of him in it.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

looks like a nice design,Like Clemson2012 said new but old,those autographs look sharp.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I like the design. Has the original finest look to it. Hopefully there will be plenty of Cubs cards to chase.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

These look sweet and I agree with wrigleyfield about chasing some Cubs !

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

are you guys drunk looks horrible

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by stojanowski View Post
    are you guys drunk looks horrible
    Wow just bc you have a diff taste doesn't mean we're drunk.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I won't call y'all drunk, but I'm not a huge fan of the design. Still will do my usual collecting with Finest though
    Collector of:
    Twins (9 1/1s), Chris Herrmann (26%), Justin Morneau (just starting), Michael Cuddyer (also just starting),
    baseball sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content