Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2008 UD Premier pack...not bad! Scans

This was one of my fave products and it has besically dried up.. I was lucky enough to find a pack at a LCS and he gave me a great deal!

the same flacco just ended on the bay with 14 bids at $105
    I also pulled a Don Maynard auto Redemption /65 UGH! All is ft for Seahawks
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Wow nice break. That flynn would have sold super well this time last year. But no bad as its probably pc until he gets traded?
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Wow nice break. That flynn would have sold super well this time last year. But no bad as its probably pc until he gets traded?
    Nah I only collect seahawks in a hawks uniform or their college uniform only if they were drafted by the hawks.. so that flynn is for trade
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Nice box! The Flacco is obviously the hit of the pack, but the Craig is pretty sweet too!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Real solid pack of Premier, I loved that product also

Too bad you can't get the Maynard auto. That would've made I super sweet. Still a nice break
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

nice break... I would contact UD and see if they can help you out at all with the redemption. I opened a tin of 07 sweet spot last year and pulled a joe nathan/ torri hunter dual auto. I emailed them and they told me to mail the redemption to them and they would try to do something for me. it took a while but about 9 months later i received an al kaline auto and a tom glavine brandon webb dual sweet spot auto, so it might be worth a shot.

I agree, its hit or miss but when UD comes through they send some SWEET replacements. Most of the time better than the stuff you pulled.
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

nothing big seahawks but cmb for the flynn. thanks http://s943.beta.photobucket.com/use.../library/autos
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Definitely can't beat that break! Congrats on the Flacco!

Jason
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Looking for Mike Williams (Bucs WR), Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and other HOFer RBs
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast