Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

What's your favorite card in your PC?

What is everyone's favorite card in there PC? Mine so far in my Justin Upton collection has to be my Topps Tribute Blue Dual Relic/Auto /75 Justin Upton.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

2010 Bowman Chrome Manny Machado Auto.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Mine will always be the first one that started it all....1960 Topps #148. Been in my possession for 35 1/2 years now!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

For my Ryan Braun PC, his 2005 Bowman Chrome auto. If I ever have it graded, it's an easy 9.5.
    For my Bowman Chrome prospect auto collection, probably my 2006 Clayton Kershaw. Slightly off-centered, but I just love it.
    For my Jordy Nelson collection, my 2007 Upper Deck Exquisite patch/auto.
    For my Packer PC, it's hard to say. Either my 1968 Philadelphia Gum Bart Starr, my 2009 SP Authentic Chirography Clay Matthews Jr auto, or my 2010 Panini Plates and Patches Donald Driver gu/auto. It's #'d /5.
    For my Brewers PC, my 1975 Topps Robin Yount.
    For my Wily Peralta PC, my 2012 Topps Chrome atomic refractor auto.
    For my vintage PC, either my 1953 Bowman Color Ralph Kiner, or my 1971 Topps Roberto Clemente. The Clemente might be my favorite card in my entire collection.

I have cards that are much more valuable, but this one just stays with me.
    Last edited by the 'stache; 02-23-2013 at 11:56 PM.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Quote Originally Posted by kream88 View Post
    2010 Bowman Chrome Manny Machado Auto.
    I have that one as well, kream88, and I love it. I don't know about you, but I had a heck of a time finding one I was happy with. The 2010 Bowman Chrome autos had a lot of issues, especially when it came to the surface. I got a nicely centered one with a clean surface, and a sharp auto.

I have a feeling that the Machado, and my 2011 BC Dylan Bundy auto, are going to skyrocket in value in a few years. You guys have a couple nice young studs to build around.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Straight from my uncles childhood collection, gave me a cigar box full of 65-72 Topps baseball about 25 years ago and this was one of the many gems I found inside.

Nice Mantle!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    very nice mantle there.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

I have two:

1) 2012 Museum Collection Roy Halladay 1/1 Logoman

2) 2012 Five Star Roy Halladay/ Justin Verlander Logoman Auto Booklet 1/1
    Buying Jesse Biddle, Alex Meyer, Matt Olson, Justin Nicolino, Andrew Heaney, Lucas Giolito, Max Fried, Kyle Zimmer

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Halladay View Post
    I have two:

1) 2012 Museum Collection Roy Halladay 1/1 Logoman

2) 2012 Five Star Roy Halladay/ Justin Verlander Logoman Auto Booklet 1/1
    I would love the see the Hallday/Verlander I bet it is a sweet card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast