Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    Yes , what did you need?
    LMK[

    QUOTE=kennethn914;12626601]Do you have any 1992/93 Upper deck basketball nm or better?[/QUOTE]
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  2. #12
    List of NEED Basketball Cards Set. Need this numbers to complete the set. Prefer to get it as a lot, also for other base common set I was building and decided to continue.

    1997/98 Topps Chrome - need few to complete
    45, 63, 126, 166, 167, 195, 208, 214, 218


    1998/99 Topps Chrome - need few to complete
    6*, 9, 10*, 19*, 23, 36, 43*, 45, 53, 60*, 65, 73*, 77*, 81*, 103, 205, 212,
    Movin-on: 221, 223, 227, 232
    *exist?


    1998/99 Finest Set - need few to complete
    69 (Iverson), 74 (Kobe), 90 (Stockton), 101 (Jim Jackson)


    1998/99 Finest Series 2 (126-225)- need just one to complete
    210


    1998/99 Hoops Base Set (1-165) - need few to complete
    11, 28, 66, 96, 103, 119, 134, 151, 157, 163
    1998/99 Hoops Shouts Subset (#S01-30)
    7, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 22, 24, 25, 27

  3. #13
    Sorry the cards I have you don't need then, Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by bpurnama32 View Post
    List of NEED Basketball Cards Set. Need this numbers to complete the set. Prefer to get it as a lot, also for other base common set I was building and decided to continue.

    1997/98 Topps Chrome - need few to complete
    45, 63, 126, 166, 167, 195, 208, 214, 218


    1998/99 Topps Chrome - need few to complete
    6*, 9, 10*, 19*, 23, 36, 43*, 45, 53, 60*, 65, 73*, 77*, 81*, 103, 205, 212,
    Movin-on: 221, 223, 227, 232
    *exist?


    1998/99 Finest Set - need few to complete
    69 (Iverson), 74 (Kobe), 90 (Stockton), 101 (Jim Jackson)


    1998/99 Finest Series 2 (126-225)- need just one to complete
    210


    1998/99 Hoops Base Set (1-165) - need few to complete
    11, 28, 66, 96, 103, 119, 134, 151, 157, 163
    1998/99 Hoops Shouts Subset (#S01-30)
    7, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 22, 24, 25, 27
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Up for this weekend!!
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  5. #15
    Up again!
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  6. #16
    looking for NBA all star players in all star uni's, lmk what u have
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  7. #17
    You say All-star Game Uni's!!
    LMK

    Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    looking for NBA all star players in all star uni's, lmk what u have
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ersportcards View Post
    You say All-star Game Uni's!!
    LMK
    Any all star card which the player is in an all star uni on the card. Card(s) could be base, inserts, gu, etc
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #19
    I am looking for Reggie Miller inserts, only need these base:

    1998-99 SPx Finite #190 /3390
    1999-00 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #42
    2000-01 Finest #161
    2000-01 Topps Chrome #24
    2000-01 Topps Gallery #31
    2000-01 Topps Reserve #13
    2000-01 Ultimate Collection #21 /750
    Reggie Miller 816/1762, 25 GU, 0/102 1/1's $1987.95
    Reggie Miller need list:
    1998-99 SPx Finite #190 /3350

    Hidden Content

  10. #20
    Hi I have this insert;
    93/94 Stadium Club Bean Team Reggie Miller #6 Pacers

    lmk
    Quote Originally Posted by REGGIETHEMAN View Post
    I am looking for Reggie Miller inserts, only need these base:

    1998-99 SPx Finite #190 /3390
    1999-00 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #42
    2000-01 Finest #161
    2000-01 Topps Chrome #24
    2000-01 Topps Gallery #31
    2000-01 Topps Reserve #13
    2000-01 Ultimate Collection #21 /750
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •