Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Question for Vancouverites Re: Collector's Den, Richmond

Hey guys,
    I'm headed down to Vancouver in April for the game against Detroit as a birthday present for my dad. While we're down there, we want to work in a trip down to Lansdowne Mall to check out Collector's Den. We always stay at Metrotown in Burnaby when we're down there, so we've seen the little satellite store they have there. I've heard good things from good people about the Richmond store, so I have a couple of questions for Vancouverites or anyone who knows the area/store well enough. Thanks.

1 - To get to Lansdowne, just take skytrain to Waterfront and hop on the Canada Line, correct? That's what Translink says, though Google Earth is telling me to walk from Stadium/Chinatown to Yaletown. That seems stupid.

2 - I'm more looking for memorabilia than cards. I don't want anything too huge, since I have to get back to the hotel on the train, but a signed 8x10 or something. Small but nice and not necessarily Canucks. Is their selection for that type of stuff decent, or are they more jerseys and hats and stuff?

3 - Their Saturday (game day) hours...I can't get into their website to find out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

1. That seems like the best option. I do know that you can take the bus from metro town to Richmond centre (aka Richmond Brighouse), get off there and then just follow the canada line tracks and walk to lansdowne..which is only a 5 minute walk. But I think the best way if you're not familiar with the city is to take the sky train to waterfront and then transfer to the canada line.

2. Iv seen 8 x 10 photos in their show case but I believe last time I checked most of them were $45?? I remember there were naslund, Brett hull and I forget the rest but they had a pretty decent amount.. last time I checked was around a year ago so they might not have em anymore.

3. They close at 6:00 on Saturdays.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See winterempire's Items on eBay

Is it open back up yet? I went there last month but it was closed for remodeling or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still think the Richmond one is closed. Talked with the owner at the Burnaby some time ago and they said they are closed for now and may remain closed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its closed.

Not sure for how long, but I went to the mall a few days ago and it wasnt open
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I called the Metro town shop and they weren't sure when or even if it was reopening.