Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: 2012 prizm ft

  1. #1

    2012 prizm ft

    broke a box of 2012 prizm all for trade base, rookies inserts and two autos of bengals sanu and vikings jarius wright looking for saints or anything i like

  2. #2
    wats the wright numbered?
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

  3. #3
    looking for eagles rcs/inserts and decade dominance inserts. Also what refractors do you have reg/red etc and what sp rc did you get? lmk and check my tradelist


    tradelist
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...agles-Star-Wrs!!!
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

    Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

  4. #4
    would be interested in your Giants and any Luck Griffin Morris Richardson Tannehill that you may have pulled
    My bucket: Hidden Content
    Always looking for Kerry Collins, and cut autos.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    wats the wright numbered?
    #ed 14/99

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by koplin1 View Post
    looking for eagles rcs/inserts and decade dominance inserts. Also what refractors do you have reg/red etc and what sp rc did you get? lmk and check my tradelist ragles rookies S!!-Looking-for-Eagles-Star-Wrs!!!
    rookies damaris johnson and fletcher cox jacoby ford refractor

  7. #7
    I would only need the damaris Johnson out of those. Did you get any red or green ref? or decade of dominance insert
    lmk thanks
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

    Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CollinsFanatic View Post
    would be interested in your Giants and any Luck Griffin Morris Richardson Tannehill that you may have pulled
    giants manning,bradshaw and pierre-paul tannehill rookie
    Last edited by 06saints; 02-24-2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: trade made

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by koplin1 View Post
    I would only need the damaris Johnson out of those. Did you get any red or green ref? or decade of dominance insert
    lmk thanks
    no red /green dod was alan page of vikings

  10. #10
    well I could use the damaris Johnson eagles rc and the alan page dod lmk if you need anything from my tradelist.

    link is in post #3
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

    Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •