Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I have been ill the past few weeks. I apologize for the long delay. I have responded to PMs and am now working on responding to others who have expressed interest. Thank you so much for your patience.

Andrew
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

2. Wata Photo
    Welcome back!! My son and I were talking about your bucket today!
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

@Reeder
    I just thought I'd ask...any chance on moving some PC items? :) There were a few non-Yankee baseball that I liked. If not, no problem. :)
    @Crosby87
    I didn't see anything that I could use right now. Sorry. :(
    @aknot
    I have only a few 90s inserts Marinos. Nothing high end or fancy. Are you interested in ALL Marinos?
    @adam1bancroft
    Interested in:

Lou Creekmur Cut AUto
    Art Shell Cut Auto
    Bo Jackson Auto
    Plunkett Auto
    Dick Lebeau Auto
    Bo Jackson Jersey
    Michael Floyd Patch

Let me know

Adam
    I like these:
    Jeff Bagwell auto
    Frank Thomas auto
    Could you please lemme know what values you put on these? Thanks.
    @hockeydad2
    Yeah, I might be interested in the Wagner. HOw much value do you put on it?
    The rest, I will respond ASAP! Thank you for your patience!
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    Welcome back!! My son and I were talking about your bucket today!
    Ha ha ha! Thanks! I am ultra OCD. I can't tell you how much I'm struggling with the fact that it hasn't been updated in about a month. I have been talking to myself about yours! Unfortunately, I have a "FUN" work day tomorrow and need to get some shut eye. I apologize in advance if I'm slow to respond.

Yes send a PM is best....hope we can work something out.

Have a good day at work I took a day of leave!! :)
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

Quote Originally Posted by zas667 View Post
    cmb for the following thanks:
    Doug Martin Inception auto
    Would you do the Martin for your Weaver auto?

Ok, now I really gotta go to bed. I have a pretty packed work schedule tomorrow, but I will try and reply when I can. And hopefully I will find time to update my bucket. Thanks!

Andrew

have any current roster steelers?
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by aalma1 View Post
    @aknot
    I have only a few 90s inserts Marinos. Nothing high end or fancy. Are you interested in ALL Marinos?

If I aint got it I want it. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Here's what I have for current Steelers.
    2012 Momentum #201 Marquis Maze
    Attributes: AU, RC, S# /799
    2012 Momentum Rookie Salute Signature #43 Chris Rainey
    Attributes: AU, S# /99
    2011 Gold Standard #92 Rashard Mendenhall
    Attributes: S# /299
    2011 Gold Standard #161 Baron Batch RC
    Attributes: RC, S# /299
    2011 Totally Certified Gold #16 Pittsburgh Steelers / Troy Polamalu
    Attributes: S# /25
    2011 Totally Certified Green Signatures #30 Mike Wallace / Pittsburgh Steelers
    Attributes: AU, S# /5
    2010 Topps Chrome #C16A Jonathan Dwyer
    Attributes: RC
    I also have many others that I haven't added yet. Hopefully I can get to that this week.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    have any current roster steelers?
    Here's what I have:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast