Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Back from a long hiatus: My football for your baseball and basketball! :)

Last summer, I had an unfortunate experience with another trader. I lost over $4,000. Yeah...I know.

Anyway, I'm hoping to do some trading again. I love this site and I think it has a lot of great members. I have a fairly "organized" Photobucket site. If interested, please take the time to go through the sub albums. I'm hoping the way I organized it makes it easier. Maybe not for everyone though.

Football:
    http://s1153.beta.photobucket.com/us...10894224680636 (Not everything is listed here. Please feel free to inquire.)

SCF inventory:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/aalma1 (Should be fairly organized with scans for each card.)

Here is my baseball wantlist...*WARNING* It might melt your brain. I'm working on going through my inventory and picking the cards I'm satisfied with...but I'm always open to new opportunities. :)
    Wantlist:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...llecting-quest

I am in the process of writing up my basketball wantlist. For now, I would love to look at tradelists, inventories, buckets, anything!

Let's work out some trades. I usually have a lot of trades going on at the same time, so many cards could be pending. I'll do my best to communicate priorities. Please forgive me, in advance, if I fail to do so. I'm a fairly busy guy, but I will do my absolute best to respond to each request.

Thanks for your time!

Andrew
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

like the:
    doug martin auto
    isiah pead auto
    mike martin auto
    jarius wright auto
    anthony carter auto
    bo jackson auto

cmb and lmk if there is anything we can do... thanks!
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

looking to get rid of my basketball..tradelist is in my sig
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Well I have a few Baseball and basketball sections with Autos, GU and serialed. I still have not finished updating my vintage. I am only looking for Marinos I do not have and saw no Marinos. Would you have any not scanned?

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Interested in:

Lou Creekmur Cut AUto
    Art Shell Cut Auto
    Bo Jackson Auto
    Plunkett Auto
    Dick Lebeau Auto
    Bo Jackson Jersey
    Michael Floyd Patch

Let me know

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Click on Available:

Hidden Content

can use the ben zoberist quad cmb hope we can work something out tks
    hope we can make a deal
    all trades sent in padded mailers and d/c.
    will not leave you feedback if you do not leave feedback for me.my bucket:
    Hidden Content

pm me.like the jarius wright topps finest gu/auto.cmb

cmb for the following thanks:
    Doug Martin Inception auto
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

I have one baseball card id like to get rid of. Before I go digging, let me know if you'd be interested

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0a4b70bd.jpg
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast