Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best Lot for $50 Paypal #'d inserts and #'d Rookies

Best Lot for $50 Paypal #'d inserts and Rookies quantity over quality Looking for lot of Common numbered inserts. Will take Football, Baseball, and Basketball, Hockey

Only looking to Spend
    .15 to .20 cents per card will not go any higher. If I cant get them for that price there's not much room for me to do anything with.

I looking for all numbered inserts
    Numbered refractors (will take non numbered refractors)
    Numbered inserts
    Numbered Rc's
    Numbered parallel inserts

Not Looking for
    Press Pass or any other brand like that.
    Numbered Base Cards
    Non-Numbered inserts

Looking for 2008 and up. Looking for stuff that is just laying in a box collecting dust or just dont want. Let me know how many you got to offer.

No need to give me a list as long as its 2008 and up. Just let me know how many you have. Would like bigger lots so I can save on shipping.

I will cover all the shipping cost.

Thanks
    Last edited by moose62; 02-26-2013 at 05:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone Selling?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernsportscardsstore's Items on eBay

Ive got tons of RCs from Chrome and a few other sets from 2012. Wouldn't be any lowend sets. I can sell you around 175 for $50. They would be sent priority in a flat rate box. That includes the shipping. If you are wanting to pay the shipping on top of the $50 I can do 250 RCs.

Thanks
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for #d stuff right now. Thanks