Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Multi sport quick sales beginning at 7PM EST

No real interest tonight- oh well, will try again down the road
    Last edited by palantri; 02-23-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Ill be here for a bit
    Always looking for 1960 Topps Baseball upgrades and Minnesota Twins Prospect autographs.

first stuff up- feel free to check my bucket also, if you dont want to wait for my posting

Ed

Would you take $3 cash for the Grant patch? Also, can you pm me a price on the Henson and Zeller autos. I will be back on later.

no, shipping is 2.50, i wont take 3 cash for it, that really isnt worth it

Ed

pm me any current or retired broncos or falcons cards preferably rookies autos or patches

Ill take the Grant.. and run a tab if I can pay first thing in the am? Leaving in a bit and dont want to leave you hanging.
    Always looking for 1960 Topps Baseball upgrades and Minnesota Twins Prospect autographs.

If that works.. will also take the Colston GU, Jones auto, Vick dual, Steve Smith dual...

and the Wright GU and Hill GU

I am headed out for the night.. if running a tab works and I can pay for the above tonmorrow am.. Thank you, please post them up!! If not, I completely understand :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast