Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Going to pass as the 3 I'm offering are BV $75 at the lowest end and giving the 2 I wanted from you at unlisted stars only comes to $50.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

i have a cedric cobbs rc patch/auto will trade for goodwin champions jake hager auto. if good post er up
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2013 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

babyhuey-76 - Okay. Thanks for the look, though!

srqbillsguy - That's exactly the type of thing I'm looking for. Thank you for the offer! I'll post now.

I have one on my.site lmk if you need it
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

I have a Darius Watts auto/patch what would it take to get anyone of your tim brown autos i also could uae these as well David Terrell auto
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Hello, I have some but I just have a quick question before I post so I don't waste either of our time! lol. Are you just trading or are you buying as well? I didn't see anything about it in the original post so I thought I would just ask. Thank you.

Mlublansky - I could swap the Terrell auto for the Watts if that might work for you.

janiecamp - I'd just be looking to trade at the moment.

Sorry I cant do.that thanks
    Hidden Content

I have a Kirk Cousins I like your Spiller contenders

gestes72 - Do you have a picture of it, out of curisosity? I'm interested either way, but I like to see what I'm trading for.

And by the way, did you want to make a swap? The Spiller for the Cousins? Let me know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast