Charles Woodson 2012 Rookies and Stars auto /25 FT

I just pulled this Woodson auto 2/25 bv150. Link to scan is below. I'm only looking for a one for one trade on this card. My auto wants are Terry Bradshaw, B Sanders, J Rice and other HOF Players.

Please list here on this thread what you are offering.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e1...lesWoodson.jpg
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

hey bud.i like it.but the packers cut him.but nice card

Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    hey bud.i like it.but the packers cut him.but nice card
    True, but if he retires as a packer and then gets into the HOF=really nice card
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

yea.thats true.did you pull the woodson?if so nice pull.

Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    yea.thats true.did you pull the woodson?if so nice pull.
    Yea I pulled it from a box I bought.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I would give my left....well I'll let you finish that. Please look through my bucket. I would really like that card. I also have cash, or paypal. I'm a crazy cheesehead.
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    I would give my left....well I'll let you finish that. Please look through my bucket. I would really like that card. I also have cash, or paypal. I'm a crazy cheesehead.
    I didn't see anything for the woodson and not looking to sell at the moment. thanks

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kdub924 View Post
    please check me
    There is one card of interest. I still want to see if there is going to be any other offers before I make a final decision.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

still looking to trade

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content