Thread: Blaster Mania

Blaster Mania

Hey Guys. I've neglected to post most of my recent breaks most of which involved Topps Chrome blasters from Target. With prices of hobby boxes being $120+ I can get 2 boxes worth of packs via Blasters from Target for the same price and have had much better luck with Blaster and Rack Packs than with Hobby Boxes. I've pulled a red RG3 tall boy refractor #'d 29/75, a Andrew Luck 1984 gold refractor #'d 01/75, Russel Wilson and RG3 BCA refractors, Andrew Luck purple refractor, Justin Blackmon tall boy refractor #'d 99/99, along with tons of auto's(personal fav being a Justin Blackmon on card). So if anyone needs any base or insert cards from 2012 Chrome lmk.

Well today's break consists of no Chrome as I was unable to find any today. I didn't want to go home emptyhanded so I grabbed 2 of the 4 Strata boxes Target had. I also had a blaster of Topps Prime and Magic that I bought from Walmart over a week ago and was intending to return after I spent a ton on Chrome soon after. Well I just said screw it and decided to open those along with the 2 Strata I bought. First blaster was Magic and was another disappointing blaster as the best card I got was super tiny Justin Blackmon rookie card. I also got a Chandler Harnish auto card. Next I opened the Prime blaster and this was much better as I pulled an RG3 base RC and an Andrew Luck blue parallel RC. On the second to last pack I hit a sweet looking Brian Quick Level IV auto relic #'d 02/15 with nice 3 color jumbo patch. According to box these level IV auto relics come 1 in every 12,000 packs. I'm feelin pretty good at this point so I opened the 2 Strata boxes and got a redemption in each box. The first was for a Janoris Jenkins base rookie auto variation gold parallel. These run 1 out of every 282 packs. The other redemption was for a Clear Cut auto relic rookie gold parallel of Super Bowl Champion Bernard Pierce. I about crapped when I saw that these run 1 out of every 28,850 packs. Needless to say I went and bought a few lotto tickets and hope my luck of hitting longshots continues for tonight. lol. Even though they weren't the top players it was still cool hitting a 1 in 28,850 shot. Needless to say they are all for sale/trade. Sorry for the long read and good luck on all your breaks.
    Everthing in bucket fs/trade. Always looking for 1993 TF refractors, 1986/87 Fleer Basketball, Nolan Ryan, Magic Johnson, Nice Jax Jaguar stuff, Josh Hamilton, Bryce Harper, Strasburg, RG3, Andrew Luck, Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon for now.
    CMB Hidden Content

sounds like fun, congrats
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

need luck base chrome rc and luck and griffin chrome tall boys to complete my set if you have them.lmk

Beat the odds that's for sure!
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

I need these if you have them:

57 Style
    10-Blackmon
    18-Weeden

Red Zone Die Cuts
    1-Luck
    5-Weeden
    11-Nick Toon
    17-Pead
    20-Richardson
    23-Pierce
    27-Givens
    32-Joe Adams

35-J. Wright
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Patrick!! Now Those We're Some Really Nice Boxes. I Could REALLY Use That Andrew Luck Purple Refarator & That Andrew Luck Gold Refractor. LMK What Kinda $$ Ya Would Need For Them.

Thanks, John

great break!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

nice job
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's