Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Busted a bunch of new stuff. Site Updated

Hey guys went out and busted about 11 boxes of hobby today check out the site let me know if you are looking for anything. Also have alot of SP Authentic base and inserts if you are looking for them let me know what you are looking for.

http://rb289169.wix.com/kc-sportscards
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Collecting Alshon Jeffery, Old time Bears, HOF autos, and ND players.

I like the Bo sp auto

who/what would you want for the brees panini black

check me for the colin kapernick topps magic auto
    COLLECTING:*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Odle Beckham*Mike Evans*Jeremy Hill*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Brady/Welker Dual Jersey
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

I'd be interested in the Cousins Contenders. Please let me know if you like anything of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by 06saints View Post
    who/what would you want for the brees panini black
    would like a jarious wright jersey or auto that i don't have. the brees is 6/49
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Collecting Alshon Jeffery, Old time Bears, HOF autos, and ND players.

put me next in line for the bo jackson sp. who are you looking for or cmb. link below
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

I can use both of your Broyles cards and the Lamichael James. Let me know on a trade.
    Thanks, Robert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast