Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Up Again..
    Hidden Content

I Will Not Send "GIFT" Payments!

If You Ask For Card Prices, Please Have the Common Courtesy To Respond!!!

First Come, First Serve on ALL Deals. I Will Not Hold Cards and Wait!!!!

I Collect Peyton Manning, Emmanuel Sanders, HOF "On Card" Autos, Topps Chrome Refractors, Contenders Autos, and NT, SPA, and Exquisite Patch Autos

Thanks...

Hi, I'm interested in your Derek Wolfe's, I don't have any of your chrome needs but maybe we could work something out? thanks

Pm me if you can.
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Pm sent.. Up again
    Hidden Content

I Collect Peyton Manning, Emmanuel Sanders, HOF "On Card" Autos, Topps Chrome Refractors, Contenders Autos, and NT, SPA, and Exquisite Patch Autos

Thanks...

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(133)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have 79 Blue Brandon Weeden and Pink 79 Brandon Weeden. I would like to trade Sepia 44 Chris Johnson, Sepia 103 Eli Manning, and Blue 44 Chris Johnson.

Hey, I need to send another PM to you but your inbox is currently full. Empty it a bit so I can send a PM, thanks!
    I collect Patrick Willis//Michael Crabtree//Stephen Curry!
    Help with my 2012 Topps Chrome refractor/base set needs! Hidden Content
    Check out my photobucket! Hidden Content

Doug,
    Your inbox is full, but I'm still buying if you're still selling. Lmk, have PP ready ... Thx -Dave-

I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.

Hidden Content

Hey
    Tried to send you a pm, but your inbox is full. Just checking to make sure we have a deal. Let me know.
    Thanks.

The whole saving of "sent messages" fills it up too fast.. Space is cleared.. Thanks
    Hidden Content

Thanks...

Room in 'Inbox', nice, pm sent ...

I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Hey
    Tried to send you a pm, but your inbox is full. Just checking to make sure we have a deal. Let me know.
    Thanks.
    Like wise I tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full. So this is the only way to let you know.

I was just checking to see if you have sent out my cards. I figured I would have them by now, but I haven't received them as of today. Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Adam[/QUOTE]

Hey bud I had a few of these messages now from others as well. I can not make it to the PO with my work schedule so I entrusted my wife with handling this task for me. Come to find out she put them in the car and forgot about them. They would up under the seat. I have put them in the mail and you should be getting them soon. Sorry for the mishap.
    Thanks, Robert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast