Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

WTB - A few things - Look inside

Here's the deal, I'm looking for a couple things, fairly specific, but here it goes, take the time to read the thread please

First off, Stempniak or Clutterbuck

MY WANTLIST IS HERE - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Wantlist-Help!

If it's not on the wantlist, there's a 99.99% chance I don't need it, unless it's a 1/1, in that case let's see it

Second - I'm really looking for a reasonably priced Stastny/Sakic Dual Auto...if you happen to be sitting on the Stastny/Theodore/Sakic Triple auto I wouldn't mind that one either

Third - I'm going to be picky on this one, and might not jump at the first possible opportunity

I'd like to get a Patrick Roy Auto

Now before you start blowing up the thread with his Auto's there's one absolute requirement

He must be pictured with the Avalanche, not the Canadiens. I'd also prefer something hard signed, but not horribly high end (if you have a stick auto pictured with the Avs, feel free to offer it up but priority goes to hard signed)

Fourth - If anyone has any either of these autos for a decent price, I wouldn't mind them:

Elite Passing the Torch Dual Auto - Martin St. Louis/Nathan Gerbe
    Limited Back to the Future Dual Auto - Marcus Foligno/Pat LaFontaine

Well if you made it this far, thanks for reading and let me know if you can help out

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Nobody?