Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guess who is signing for UPPER DECK now?!?!?

I am very excited to say.. My All time sports hero ALLEN IVERSON is going to be in the new sp authentic and UD all time greats!!!!

Anybody have any idea how high I should expect to pay for these??

My bank account is going to hate me lol

Also, Karl Malone and Reggie Miller will be signing!!!!

-CAM
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Iverson is in need of that dinero. Is he exclusive? Or can he still sign with panini?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Great player to watch, just wish he wouldn't have let the outside interference effect his game on the court. His auto's always go for high dollars wonder if this may bring some of those older autos down so I can afford 1.

He is my all time favorite. I collect him pretty hard haha

I think he can sign for both but as we all know... He doesn't sign much

Quote Originally Posted by NyFanCam01 View Post
    He is my all time favorite. I collect him pretty hard haha

I think he can sign for both but as we all know... He doesn't sign much
    Thats fool he can sign with both...I like it when a player only signs sometimes and not in every product. Makes his autos more desirable and valuable.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Makes sense for Iverson to be signing now that he needs the money. He didn't have many autographs before and this is how a lot of guys who retire and then go broke fund themselves. He should be signing for every company that writes him a check now.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I always liked A.I., he used to hang out around here like a rock star when he played here.

AI was unstoppable.

People hate him, but I don't mind because those of us who like him truly understand how great he was and how much heart he brought that NO other player did

double post, sorry
    Last edited by NyFanCam01; 02-24-2013 at 04:09 PM.

He;s always known to be highly inconsistent signing his cards. Probably gonna to be redemption cards which won't event get fulfilled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast