Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Old Face New Place

Hi everyone, Im MikeWilliamsFan on Blowout Card Forums, and I thought that I would take my talents to these forums as well. I supercollect Roy Halladay, as you can see from my name. I hope to do some deals with you all. A few questions before I get started:

1) I understand that for trading and buying there are three sub forums (trading, buying and selling, and high end). Since I want to do all three for my Halladay collection, should I make three different threads?

2) I want my feedback transferred from Blowout Forums to here (about 50 feedback). Do I just PM a mod and they do it or what?

Thanks for the responses!

Hi William
    Welcome to SCF
    For your feedback transfer you can fin it at the link below
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...nsfer-Requests

As for your post question if you have certain cards you are selling, or certain high end cards for trade then post in the different sections for sure
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the other SCF staff
    Good luck with your collection
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners(1996 Team Complete) and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Super Collecting Byron Dafoe, Olaf Kolzig, Scott Mellanby
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hudley19 View Post
    Hi William
    Welcome to SCF
    For your feedback transfer you can fin it at the link below
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...nsfer-Requests

As for your post question if you have certain cards you are selling, or certain high end cards for trade then post in the different sections for sure
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the other SCF staff
    Good luck with your collection
    Zack
    Thanks for the info. I am going to post a thread now. Thanks
    Buying Jesse Biddle, Alex Meyer, Matt Olson, Justin Nicolino, Andrew Heaney, Lucas Giolito, Max Fried, Kyle Zimmer

Hey William, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Welcome aboard Kevin! I'm a hockey guy myself, but I have a half-decent Expos PC, I've always found even the cheapest baseball card looks nicer than most hockey cards for some reason........have fun on SCF, in my year-long experience here I've found just about everyone is super nice and helpful :)
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 02-25-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the site, BOL with your collection.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Thanks everyone. My name is actaully Kevin, William is my dads name, which I use on the mailing labels and everything

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Halladay View Post
    Thanks everyone. My name is actaully Kevin, William is my dads name, which I use on the mailing labels and everything

I've edited my welcome :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast