Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about Toronto (down Town) please, thanks!

Hey!

I m going to Toronto mar2/mar6 , Down town.

Is there a place I must go for cards trade/sell/Buy?

Thanks for your help in advance

Phil
    Last edited by pangod; 02-26-2013 at 10:59 AM.

I'm going there, too, in mid-March - not sure if the wife will let me search out a card shop, but it might be cool to see if I could fit one in.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Quote Originally Posted by miro81 View Post
    http://www.401games.ca/

thats your best bet for downtown
    Seconded. This place has some of the best prices around. I think they are still doing their "hockey is back" sale. a lot of good sale prices. I was getting boxes of 12-13 Black Diamond for $70. It's hard to find prices for BD anywhere under $90 in Canada.
    I am collecting 13-14 Prizm Mike Kostka cards (9 of 14), 12-13 Black Diamond Quads (need #201). I will trade/buy/sell for any cool cards. Just ask!

Quote Originally Posted by pinchmebnl View Post
    Seconded. This place has some of the best prices around. I think they are still doing their "hockey is back" sale. a lot of good sale prices. I was getting boxes of 12-13 Black Diamond for $70. It's hard to find prices for BD anywhere under $90 in Canada.
    Thirded!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

There's a shop on the corner of King and John in the same building as a Timmys that I have to go to every time I am in Toronto. Not sure of the name but they have some great stuff.
    Last edited by JayT_59; 02-24-2013 at 10:54 PM.
    Hidden Content
    OUT FOR THE WEEKEND BACK ON MONDAY

Quote Originally Posted by JayT_59 View Post
    There's a shop on the corner of King and John in the same building as a Timmys that I have to go to every time I am in Toronto. Not sure of the name but they have some great stuff.
    Is it Legends of The Game? Back in the 90's it was THE sports collectibles store in T.O. I haven't been in there in a number of years but it looks like from the outside of the building that they cut back their space in the building. There never was a Timmy's there before.

There a list of cardshop member tell us about. I see 401 and another on the list below:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...look-and-reply!

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Thanks to all individually, I like that site :-)

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers16 View Post
    Is it Legends of The Game? Back in the 90's it was THE sports collectibles store in T.O. I haven't been in there in a number of years but it looks like from the outside of the building that they cut back their space in the building. There never was a Timmy's there before.
    Yes I think that's it. A ton of stuff in there that modern stores don't carry. It's definitely a must visit location.
    Hidden Content
    OUT FOR THE WEEKEND BACK ON MONDAY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast