Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dehaye.2008's Items on eBay

Question about Toronto (down Town) please, thanks!

Hey!

I m going to Toronto mar2/mar6 , Down town.

Is there a place I must go for cards trade/sell/Buy?

Thanks for your help in advance

Phil
    Last edited by pangod; 02-26-2013 at 11:59 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I'm going there, too, in mid-March - not sure if the wife will let me search out a card shop, but it might be cool to see if I could fit one in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See silverdollarcards's Items on eBay

http://www.401games.ca/

thats your best bet for downtown

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seconded. This place has some of the best prices around. I think they are still doing their "hockey is back" sale. a lot of good sale prices. I was getting boxes of 12-13 Black Diamond for $70. It's hard to find prices for BD anywhere under $90 in Canada.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Seconded. This place has some of the best prices around. I think they are still doing their "hockey is back" sale. a lot of good sale prices. I was getting boxes of 12-13 Black Diamond for $70. It's hard to find prices for BD anywhere under $90 in Canada.

Thirded!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

There's a shop on the corner of King and John in the same building as a Timmys that I have to go to every time I am in Toronto. Not sure of the name but they have some great stuff.
    Last edited by JayT_59; 02-24-2013 at 11:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There's a shop on the corner of King and John in the same building as a Timmys that I have to go to every time I am in Toronto. Not sure of the name but they have some great stuff.

Is it Legends of The Game? Back in the 90's it was THE sports collectibles store in T.O. I haven't been in there in a number of years but it looks like from the outside of the building that they cut back their space in the building. There never was a Timmy's there before.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There a list of cardshop member tell us about. I see 401 and another on the list below:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...look-and-reply!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dehaye.2008's Items on eBay

Thanks to all individually, I like that site :-)

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Phil

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Is it Legends of The Game? Back in the 90's it was THE sports collectibles store in T.O. I haven't been in there in a number of years but it looks like from the outside of the building that they cut back their space in the building. There never was a Timmy's there before.

Yes I think that's it. A ton of stuff in there that modern stores don't carry. It's definitely a must visit location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast