Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2011 In the Game Heroes and Prospects Hobby box.

Saw this one at Walmart,the price was a little high but for 5 guaranteed hits at 59.99,plus the fact I had a 50 dollar gift card made it easier to swallow,onto the break.

darrell ceciliani autograph silver version a-dce2

randall delgado autograph silver version a-rd

ty linton autograph silver version a-tl2

darrell ceciliani draft year autograph silver version dy-dc

Here's the card that might pay for the box.

RYNE SANDBERG/BRETT JACKSON DUAL AUTOGRAPH SILVER VERSION DA-RSBJ

If not for the dual this would've been pretty bad though.I won't try another it was more of a curiosity buy.Thanks for the read take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Don't these have Trout autographs in them? Seems kinda high but what do they go for online? Anybody know? If this is cheaper at Wal Mart I might just have to step in one.....
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Don't these have Trout autographs in them? Seems kinda high but what do they go for online? Anybody know? If this is cheaper at Wal Mart I might just have to step in one.....
    Yes it has a few Trout auto's a couple being duals,I'll check the price online and report back to you.All I ask is if I see it for 39.99 don't call me a fool.

Series 1 boxes which mine was are 65.99,series 2 the lowest price I saw was 37.95 with free shipping.
    Last edited by spuds1961; 02-24-2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: added something.

I passed on one of these the other day but if I knew it had a Sandberg in it I'd have bought it! Nice hit!
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card!

Quote Originally Posted by Boinks View Post
    I passed on one of these the other day but if I knew it had a Sandberg in it I'd have bought it! Nice hit!
    Thanks Shawn I hemmed and hawed for almost 10 minutes before I bought it. 5 guaranteed hits is what sold me I could've bought 3 blasters of magic football and got skunked.If not for the Sandberg/Jackson dual it would've been pretty bad.

cmb for the sandberg if its for trade or shoot me a price. Thanks
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

yeah the sandy auto saved ya for sure. good pull. ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by stojanowski View Post
    at wal mart???
    Yep every once in awhile they get hobby boxes in,usually not one with all 5 cards being hits though.

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    cmb for the sandberg if its for trade or shoot me a price. Thanks
    Lots of nice stuff in your bucket just nothing that meets any needs of mine,that Yankees triple relic is awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast