pulled a nice card, anyone interested?

Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

I can run a trade with you but I am interested in your Broyles,Leshoure and Barry Sanders cards. Have a look through my bucket and let me know what we can do.
    Thanks, Robert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Broyles just got accepted for trade. I'll look in the am, I'm sure we cab work something out.
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

like the broyles gu's.. can you cmb?
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

Broyles are getting traded
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    I can run a trade with you but I am interested in your Broyles,Leshoure and Barry Sanders cards. Have a look through my bucket and let me know what we can do.
    Thanks, Robert
    I just like the Fleeners. LMK
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    I just like the Fleeners. LMK
    Would you do the two Limited jumbos and the Leshoure rookie blitz for the three fleener's. Let me know. Or if your good with it you can post it.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content