Question Is this the most colorful patch of all time?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-ITG-En...p2047675.l2557

I know not everyone checks out the hockey forum but this past is too good to miss. Most colorful patch of all time? If not post one better.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I'd say this Gretzky All Star Game shoulder patch can give that Manson a run for its money for best patch

For the record just want to add not my card, picture taken from a recent ebay sale.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

I would say the first one is more colorful and the second is more detailed. Amazing patches none the less. Hockey has some pretty sweet patches.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    I'd say this Gretzky All Star Game shoulder patch can give that Manson a run for its money for best patch

This is certainly a contender at the worst. So many of these amazing patches are in hockey it seems. They are putting other sports to shame in that category.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

My only problem is they wasted a colorful patch like that on a Dave Manson card,that one should've been used for a bigger name player.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    My only problem is they wasted a colorful patch like that on a Dave Manson card,that one should've been used for a bigger name player.
    is this tongue-in-cheek?
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson