Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Is this the most colorful patch of all time?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-ITG-En...p2047675.l2557

I know not everyone checks out the hockey forum but this past is too good to miss. Most colorful patch of all time? If not post one better.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'd say this Gretzky All Star Game shoulder patch can give that Manson a run for its money for best patch

For the record just want to add not my card, picture taken from a recent ebay sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say the first one is more colorful and the second is more detailed. Amazing patches none the less. Hockey has some pretty sweet patches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd say this Gretzky All Star Game shoulder patch can give that Manson a run for its money for best patch

This is certainly a contender at the worst. So many of these amazing patches are in hockey it seems. They are putting other sports to shame in that category.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

My only problem is they wasted a colorful patch like that on a Dave Manson card,that one should've been used for a bigger name player.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My only problem is they wasted a colorful patch like that on a Dave Manson card,that one should've been used for a bigger name player.

is this tongue-in-cheek?