Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

2013 SCF Chase for the Cup Standings

Segment/Overall Standings After 2013 Segment 1 Race 1. Congrats to SHELBYSALEEN for being the only one to correctly pick the winner of the Daytona 500 Jimmie Johnson.

2. Kronozio
    Segment/Overall Standings After Segment 1 Race 2 of the 2013 SCF Chase for the Cup. Congrats to bgnfan4God for being the only one to correctly pick this week's winner Carl Edwards.

Segment and Overall Standings After Segment 1 Race 3 of the 2013 SCF Chase for the Cup. Congrats to keeb1995 for being the only one to correctly pick this week's winner Matt Kenseth.

Segment and Overall Standings After 2013 SCF Chase for the Cup Segment 1 Race 4. Congrats to happyharvick29 and Turn2crew for being the only ones to correctly pick this week's winner Kasey Kahne.

Hey what happened to me???
    Hidden Content

Collecting Mark Martin, Matt Kenseth, Regan Smith, & Aric Almirola

Quote Originally Posted by keeb1995 View Post
    Hey what happened to me???
    you fell out of the top 27-to get on the page you have to be in the top 27! :)

Segment and Overall Standings after Segment 1 Race 5 of the 2013 SCF Chase for the Cup. Congrats to the heap of members who correctly picked this week's winner Kyle Busch

i really stink this year so far.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else

- Vince Lombardi

Segment and Overall Standings After Segment 1 Race 6 of the 2013 SCF Chase for the Cup. Congrats to the heap! of members who correctly picked this week's winner Jimmie Johnson and to ajwest92 for winning segment 1!

made a minor mistake earlier on one member's score. here are the revised and correct standings

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast