02-24-2013, 10:03 PM #1
2013 SCF Chase for the Cup Segment 1 (Race 2)
Chase for theSCF Cup
Welcome to 2013 Chase for the SCF Cup.
This contest is open to anyone to join.
Here are the basic rules:
1. Pick a driver that you think will win. Use him as often as you wish.
2. The goal is to get the LEAST amount of points. Pick the winner, get one point; second is two points; third is three points; etc.
3. There are six segments consisting of six races apiece. A prize will be awarded to the person withthe least number of points at the end of each segment.
4. The person with the least number of points at the end of the season will be awarded the Grand Prize.
5. If two or more people tie as the winner. The number of wins will determine the winner. If still tied, second-place finishes will be used, then third-place finishes, and so on until the tie is broken.
6. If you miss a race, you'll be awarded an automatic 44th place finish and 44 points.
7. Your four worst races are dropped at the end of the season. So missing a few races won't hurt you too bad.
Subway Fresh Fit 500
Phoenix International Raceway
Sunday March 3rd on FOX
2012 FanFare Autographs FFKUB1 Kurt Busch Autograph (089/175)
2012 Press Pass Ignite Box and 2012 Redline Full Throttle Memorabilia Blue FTJJ Jimmie Johnson 2-color Firesuit/2-color Sheet Metal (4/5)
Picks MUST be replied to this thread (do not PM me your pick) before the drop of the green flag.
stvnoel-Dale Earnhardt Jr
race crazy-Clint Bowyer
Last edited by race crazy; 03-03-2013 at 08:50 PM.
02-24-2013, 11:52 PM #2
I don't have a pick yet, but where are the Standings?Racing: Joey Logano and Johnny Sauter
Please let me know any concern BEFORE leaving negative feedback! USA deals only!
02-25-2013, 12:04 AM #3
02-25-2013, 12:05 AM #4
02-25-2013, 12:21 PM #5
02-25-2013, 07:00 PM #6
02-25-2013, 08:52 PM #7
Jimmy jOHNSON pLEASE.Collect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos
ONLY TRADE IN THE USA
02-25-2013, 10:17 PM #8
02-26-2013, 02:31 AM #9
02-26-2013, 07:24 AM #10