Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just added a wide variety of Refractors from 2000 to 2012 into the bucket, ALL FT!!!

For you guys who are always on the lookout for different refractors, I just added 64 new ones into my bucket. To make it easy to look at just the new ones, I created a new separate album for you to look at. All of them are for trade and they range from 2000 to 2012.

Here's the link:

http://s1006.beta.photobucket.com/us...2%2024%202013?

Take a look and let me know if you see anything from there or anywhere else in my bucket that you can use and lets do some trading!

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

I need these 3...please check my tradelist

2012 topps chrome camo percy harvin /499
    2006 topps finest green refractor daunte culpepper /199
    2012 topps chrome xfractor ryan tannehill

http://joescardcollection.webs.com/f...insertsrcd.htm

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    I need these 3...please check my tradelist

2012 topps chrome camo percy harvin /499
    2006 topps finest green refractor daunte culpepper /199
    2012 topps chrome xfractor ryan tannehill

http://joescardcollection.webs.com/f...insertsrcd.htm
    Thanks for responding to my thread. I took a brief look at your list and I can use the 2012 Glossy Score Adrian Peterson, but right now he is the only guy I am working on and I didn't see anything else. LMK if you have any more Adrian Peterson cards or if you have some gu cards that I could look at for some trade bait or something? I have a ton of rookie / parallel / sp kinda stuff. Anyway, shoot me a pm sometime tomorrow and I am sure we can work it out somehow.

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    Yeah check my bucket
    Ok. Didn't really see anything there that I could use right now. I'll go back through your list and see what I can do there and hopefully help both of us that way.

John

Hidden Content

I can use the Giants and the Tanne XFractor
    Always looking for Kerry Collins, and cut autos.

sounds good just send me a pm when you know what you want to do

Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    Ok. Didn't really see anything there that I could use right now. I'll go back through your list and see what I can do there and hopefully help both of us that way.

John

Before I do it cause I'm on my phone did you add any panthers

Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    Before I do it cause I'm on my phone did you add any panthers
    Thanks for responding to my post. I just looked at the cards in my album and there are no panthers in the the new refractor album. In my main refractor album, I have a few:

2010 Finest Xfractors: Armanti Edwards, Brandon Lafell & DeAngelo Williams

If you need any of these, take a look here: http://s1006.beta.photobucket.com/us...6%20Refractors

John

Hidden Content

Ttt!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast