Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

WTTF: Ryan Broyles Game used,auto's,patch's,Parallel etc.

Let me know what you got or let me know what you like of mine and I can check your bucket as well. If there is some player you are looking for that you don't see, I may still have some unscanned sitting around.
    Let's get some trades done!!
    Thanks, RObert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Do you have any Barry stuff for trade? I have some broyles, titus young, and jahvid best stuff FT if so please lmk. thanks
    I collect Barry Sanders

My Bucket of FS/FT: Hidden Content

The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    What Broyles you got for it. Let me know. The only one I saw was the leaf rookies and stars auto.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsfan20 View Post
    Do you have any Barry stuff for trade? I have some broyles, titus young, and jahvid best stuff FT if so please lmk. thanks
    Don't have the caliber stuff you got of Sanders that's for sure. Very nice by the way. All I have are inserts,base and parallel cards of Sanders. I wasn't able to view your Lions besides the Sanders. Let me know what you got.

Have the Rookies & Stars and Sage Hit Auto.

Also have some coming in. Check my incoming page.
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

pm sent about broyles and lions FS/FT
    I collect Barry Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Have the Rookies & Stars and Sage Hit Auto.

Also have some coming in. Check my incoming page.
    I have a Sage Hit auto #/100. If it's different Numbering or not the artistry auto let me know. Need the R&S also. I will check the other out and let you know.

P.S will be needing the incoming Broyles also.
    Last edited by shaqman1970; 02-25-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Here is a link to my Lions folder. Let me know if you like anything. If you have a list of sanders stuff FT I could take a look and see if I need any of them?? LMK thanks

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ds/PC%20LIONS/
    I collect Barry Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by lionsfan20 View Post
    Here is a link to my Lions folder. Let me know if you like anything. If you have a list of sanders stuff FT I could take a look and see if I need any of them?? LMK thanks

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ds/PC%20LIONS/
    Here's the link to my Barry cards:
    http://s1261.beta.photobucket.com/us...arry%20Sanders
    I will be getting more in from trades this week and a Lot from Ebay.
    As far as what I could use from your bucket are these and I know some may be untouchable.
    Broyles-Rookie ticket
    Broyles-Threads
    Staffords- All
    Johnson Tag
    Suh- rookie orientation
    Leshoure- Blitz,fab of the game,Limited
    Pettigrew- Freshman Orientation
    Let me know what you need
    Thanks, Robert

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast