Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

i like your mcnair gu,b.pierce gu, all of your hankerson gu,boldin gu x3 and jamal lewis gu.we made 2 trades a while back so i am not sure if i have anything else for you but heres a link.
    http://s659.beta.photobucket.com/use...%20FOR%20TRADE

I went through your bucket and other than these two Calvin Johnson's if you would consider them are about the only thing I can use right now. If you have any Jarius Wright,Lamichael James,RGIII, or Luck I could use those as well. Let me know.
    http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/u...0NFT/190-2.jpg
    http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/u...0NFT/562-2.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have lots of lions game used looking for Seahawks,Niners or cowboys. I can send you scans from my photobucket.

Thanks
    Rob Mena

BANNED

Country

maybe i will just wait n see if i get some new stuff in.thanx for the look.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have lots of lions game used looking for Seahawks,Niners or cowboys. I can send you scans from my photobucket.

Thanks
    Rob Mena

Or just send me the link to your bucket and I can check them out. I know I have some of each on the Hawks,9ers and Cowboys. I can even throw in some base,rc,insert,parallel of those teams as well.
    Thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

maybe i will just wait n see if i get some new stuff in.thanx for the look.

Just get back to me and we can work something out. I can sell also if you would like to make an offer.
    Thanks, Robert

BANNED

Country

dont really have the money right now,but i will keep you in mind.thanx man

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See danbroncofan's Items on eBay

i have a couple broyles autos for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a couple broyles autos for trade

Do you have a bucket link. What would you be looking for in trade. Check my bucket out and let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs

Hey bud, I think i got a prism Broyles auto and a Broyles sterling jersey, also picked up a new Suh GU'ed. I'll have to check on the year. Really like your Jarius Wright patch and would still like to do a non pc trade bait trade if you still want to. Have a good rest of the weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey bud, I think i got a prism Broyles auto and a Broyles sterling jersey, also picked up a new Suh GU'ed. I'll have to check on the year. Really like your Jarius Wright patch and would still like to do a non pc trade bait trade if you still want to. Have a good rest of the weekend.

Hey my friend it has been a while. I don't mind doing a trade bait trade as well. The Wright patch is for another friend that collects Broyles for me. I had to scan it in so he could see it. What I can do if you like Wright as well is the ones I know he has already I will save for you. Just let me know who you primarily collect again and I can keep my eyes peeled. Also let me know on the other trade as well.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast