Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Would you do the Sage Hit auto for the Locker GU?

Its non numbered.

LMK
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    Would you do the Sage Hit auto for the Locker GU?

Its non numbered.

LMK
    post it up
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

anybody else
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

who's got em!

Have a nice broyles dual patch in my bucket im interested in the topps ink captains patch you have pm me if we can work something out

hey bud.what all do you have on niners,patriots,and do you have any other packers?pm me.i do have some broyles.they are not in my bucket.

up

up for tonight

open for trades

well i got some more broyles.

Get on it with the Jarius Wright buddy! lol
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast