Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Bring em
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Let me know what you got or let me know what you like of mine and I can check your bucket as well. If there is some player you are looking for that you don't see, I may still have some unscanned sitting around.
    Let's get some trades done!!
    Thanks, RObert
    CMB i have Ryan Broyles and im interested in some of your 49ers stuff
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    PC - San Francisco 49ers, Texas Rangers, Boise State Broncos & Portland Trail Blazers
    PC - Damian Lillard, Colin Kaepernick, Yu Darvish, Michael Crabtree, Doug Martin
    We trade by BV, SV & by common sense! Let us know your needs!

I have this if you need it..

12 Press Pass FanFare Bronze Red Ink Ryan Broyles auto 89/99

Quote Originally Posted by sportzfanatik View Post
    CMB i have Ryan Broyles and im interested in some of your 49ers stuff
    I need both of those that you have. And possibly the Jarius Wright helmet auto. Let me know which cards of mine you need for them. I also have a stack of various 49er cards (not scanned) Montana,Rice,Craig etc.
    Thanks, RObert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    I have this if you need it..

12 Press Pass FanFare Bronze Red Ink Ryan Broyles auto 89/99
    Just checked and I don't have any Press Pass auto's of Broyles. So I do need it. Let me know what you need.
    thanks, Robert

not sure which ones I need for my Rams collection, but like both Holt GU and the Faulk GU

Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    not sure which ones I need for my Rams collection, but like both Holt GU and the Faulk GU
    Whatever you think is fair value wise is fine with me. Just let me know what ya need for it. Also have a Mardy Gilyard triple threads RC triple jersey auto 33/50 from Rams if ya need that for something else. I also collect other lions if you have any just shoot me a link or a list and maybe we can just make it a bigger trade.
    Thanks, RObert

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    I need both of those that you have. And possibly the Jarius Wright helmet auto. Let me know which cards of mine you need for them. I also have a stack of various 49er cards (not scanned) Montana,Rice,Craig etc.
    Thanks, RObert
    well lets work a trade
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    PC - San Francisco 49ers, Texas Rangers, Boise State Broncos & Portland Trail Blazers
    PC - Damian Lillard, Colin Kaepernick, Yu Darvish, Michael Crabtree, Doug Martin
    We trade by BV, SV & by common sense! Let us know your needs!

well lets work a trade
    Sounds good let me know what you need. I have $100 worth of 49er's base,rc,inserts with the most value coming from Montana. If you need scans just let me know.

well lets work a trade
    Sounds good let me know what you need. I have $100 worth of 49er's base,rc,inserts with the most value coming from Montana. If you need scans just let me know.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast