Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

Best program to use to create a set map? Help!

Hi all,

I would like to make a set map for my Sign of the Times set, but am unsure how to go about doing so. What is the best method?

The set is incomplete:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Authentic-SOTT

Thanks!
    Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spavs's Items on eBay

Photoshop

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

SCF Inventory. Go to :
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/viewset/153973
    this is the set page, then upload a scan of each one you have and then use the image view and take a screen shot to post it someowhere if this is what you want to do.
    If you have a image, it will show a thumnail, if not it will show the card number and name.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/viewset/153973/3

Here is a set with image:
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

Perfect, thanks a lot for the help!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

There are ton of feature in the SCF inventory like this one. Hope you like it, Not many realise we have this feature coded in the inventory.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

Hi.
    Great didnt know that.
    Is it possible to do with player collections to?
    Tried to do it but couldnt find out how.
    /Patrik

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If I am posting it online I use MS Expression Web 4 (previously FrontPage). You can create a page with a table and place each card in a cell. The program creates all the needed HTML.

Here is a sample page I set up for my Zubrus PC.
    http://www.lehighvalleyapwu.org/Zubrus%20Index.html
    The links to other players don't work yet. Eventually, I plan to have it so when you clip a thumbnail pic it will open a full size image of each card.

The difference between Photoshop and Web Expressions is that photoshop will produce the set map as one large image. Expression Web / Frontpage will create a HTML webpage with each card as a separate image.

If it is for use on your computer, not online, I would use Publisher or Word
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

I like it will try it out thnx a bunch.
    /Patrik

If I am posting it online I use MS Expression Web 4 (previously FrontPage). You can create a page with a table and place each card in a cell. The program creates all the needed HTML.

Here is a sample page I set up for my Zubrus PC.
    http://www.lehighvalleyapwu.org/Zubrus%20Index.html
    The links to other players don't work yet. Eventually, I plan to have it so when you clip a thumbnail pic it will open a full size image of each card.

The difference between Photoshop and Web Expressions is that photoshop will produce the set map as one large image. Expression Web / Frontpage will create a HTML webpage with each card as a separate image.

If it is for use on your computer, not online, I would use Publisher or Word

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Hi.
    Great didnt know that.
    Is it possible to do with player collections to?
    Tried to do it but couldnt find out how.
    /Patrik

I did not code it but I could create such page and since I already the page coded for the set I could use it for players. Mainly I just send a different query that is all one player cards and add pages. I also could add the user id an make them public so this way you could simply post a link to it.

Just give me the time to make that page as the great thing to the inventory, versus making you own HTML pages is that every new cards aill automaticaly show up for you on that page. Since player can have up to 7000 + cards it will span on multiple page.

What I will do is that we have a player search link in the My INventory tab. If you collect a player, search him and click on add to PC. All this does is to add this player in the right menu under My inventory and it will have two link, one to all his cards and a other to the stats page for this player where it vreak down how many serial.auto , memorabilia and RC you have and also a print run break down. This is where I will add the link to the player map in images.

This way it will be much easier to maintain and won't have to make images to post in forum, a simple link will show them all and will act as a want list for the one you do not have a image, if you upload a image for all you cards you have.

I will post when the page is live.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Finich coding the page. To see one, go to My Inventory, on the right menu click on the:
    Player indexing (Search) link and then search the player you collect. When you find it, click on add to PC link. This will add a permanent link on the My Inventory right menu under PC fast link.

PC fast link:

The first link bring a list of all the cards to add and upload images, the second link is the stats page with a break down of how many RC, auto, Memorabilia, serial you have and a break down per print run. On the opt of that page, you will see a link called: View the player image map

This will bring you to the new page I just coded. On the browser address, at the end, you will see:

/lim/50 If you chage the 50 to 30 it will show three row per page of ten cards. You can change it to define how many cards you want to see per page with a limit of 500 max per page. Later I will probably code a combox to make this selection.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast